Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
. Cut up cutlets into bite-sized fingers.
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper and garlic in a bowl.
3. Beat eggs in another bowl.
4. Combine bread crumbs and seeds in third bowl.
5. Dredge chicken in flour mixture, then dip in beaten eggs.
6. Coat the fingers in crumb and seed mixture.
7. Heat the oil in a saucepan to highest temperature possible without smoking.
8. Be sure to use a saucepan, not frying pan as the seeds will make the oil foam.
9. Drop chicken into oil, cook until golden brown.
10. Remove and drain on paper towel.
11. Serve hot.
12. Serve small bowl of peanut sauce or honey peanut sauce with chicken fingers for dipping.
1/3 Cups flour
1/2 Cups Panko bread crumbs
1/3 Cups Sesame Seeds
1/4 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Teaspoon white pepper
1/2 Teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 quart extra virgin olive oil (or vegetable oil if desired)
1 pound chicken cutlets
Wonder® Bread Mushroom Appetizer Croustades - recipes
Healthy Chicken Tenders Recipe
Vegetarian Penne recipes
Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls recipes
Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Easy Kielbasa Skillet Dinner
Mushroom Parmesan recipe
Basil Turkey Burgers
Mushroom Salad recipe
Recipes - Dill Pickle Appetizers
Not So Sloppy Hot Dogs
Savoury Shrimp Linguine
Fish - Oregon Salmon Patties Recipe
Asian Tofu Cups - recipe
Smoked Gouda And Bacon Burgers With Barbecue Sauce
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Restaurants finder in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne
- Sesame Chicken
- Recipe - Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- Southeast Asian Rib Eye Steaks
- Mushroom Parmesan recipe
- Bruschetta Romana - recipes
ANCHOVIES | Vegan Salad | Turkey Burgers | Bean Bacon |
Pineapple Cheese Ball | Salmon and marmalade | Oxtail Stew | Carbonara pasta |
PIZZA | PASTA | Tomato spicy |