Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
| recipe | Pork And Peas | recipesfinder.com
Pork And Peas | recipesfinder.com
1. Combine soy sauce, honey, minced fresh ginger and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
2. Add pork and 3 tablespoons of soy sauce mixture to ziplock bag and seal. Turn to coat.
3. Refrigerate pork 1 hour.
4. Cover remaining marinade and refrigerate.
5. Heat wok over medium high heat. Add oil to wok.
6. Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
7. Add pork to wok. Stir-fry 6 minutes. Remove pork from wok.
8. Add cornstarch, orange juice and cider vinegar to reserved marinade. Stir to combine.
9. Wipe wok.
10. Add snow peas to wok. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes until crisp tender.
11. Add garlic and orange peel to wok.
12. Stir in cornstarch mixture.
13. Bring to a boil, and cook 1-2 minutes until sauce thickens.
14. Return pork to wok and heat through.
2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons Honey
1 1/2 teaspoons Minced Fresh Ginger Root
1/2 to 1 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
3/4 pound Pork Tenderloin, cut into 2-inch strips
2 teaspoons Canola Oil
1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
1/3 cup Orange Juice
2 tablespoons Cider V
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne