Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
Lo mein - Dish
Lo mein - Dish
1. Cut the chicken into 2 inch thin strips.
2. Add the light soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, sesame oil and the cornstarch.
3. Marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
4. Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl and put aside.
5. Boil the noodles until they are tender but still firm.
6. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
7. Cut the carrot into thin strips to match the chicken.
8. Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly under cold water.
9. Drain thoroughly.
10. Heat 1 tbsp oil over medium high to high heat.
11. Add the garlic, stir-fry for a few seconds until aromatic.
12. Add the chicken.
13. Stir-fry the chicken until ¾ cooked.
14. If more oil is needed try adding 1 Tablespoon of water.
15. Remove the chicken.
16. Clean out the wok.
17. Heat 2 tablespoons oil and the salt in the wok.
18. Add the carrots and mushrooms.
19. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
20. Add the chicken.
21. Add the noodles, stirring to mix in with the other ingredients.
22. Add the sauce into the wok, mixing with the other ingredients.
23. Cook for 2 more minutes.
24. Taste and add salt or pepper if desired.
25. Serve hot.
1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 Teaspoons Light Soy Sauce
1 Teaspoon Rice Wine or Dry Sherry
1/4 Teaspoon Sesame Seed oil
1 Teaspoon Cornstarch
3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
2 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
3/4 Teaspoon Sugar
Wonder® Bread Mushroom Appetizer Croustades - recipes
Healthy Chicken Tenders Recipe
Vegetarian Penne recipes
Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls recipes
Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Easy Kielbasa Skillet Dinner
Basil Turkey Burgers
Mushroom Parmesan recipe
Mushroom Salad recipe
Recipes - Dill Pickle Appetizers
Not So Sloppy Hot Dogs
Savoury Shrimp Linguine
Fish - Oregon Salmon Patties Recipe
Smoked Gouda And Bacon Burgers With Barbecue Sauce
Asian Tofu Cups - recipe
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Restaurants finder in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne
- Lo mein - Dish
- Halloween popcorn recipes
- Greek Salad - recipe (is really salad Greek)
- Pokemon go white Russian Aggron
- Sangria: The recipe with Champagne
ANCHOVIES | Vegan Salad | Turkey Burgers | Bean Bacon |
Pineapple Cheese Ball | Salmon and marmalade | Oxtail Stew | Carbonara pasta |
PIZZA | PASTA | Tomato spicy |