Habanero - tomato salsa recipe
1. Roast the jalapenos over a grill they are completely charred.
2. Seal them in a plastic bag or a bowl covered with plastic wrap so that they can still steam and the skins loosen up.
3. When they are cool you can take the skins off and get rid of the seeds.
4. Put the jalapenos, garlic, pepper, onions, sugar and salt into a food processor.
5. Pulse to chop it then pour it into a large bowl.
6. Mix it with the can of green chilies, cilantro, and lime juice.
7. Pulse the tomatoes in batches to desired texture.
8. Add it to the green chilies.
9. Put one cup of chopped tomatoes in the blender along with the habanero pepper and puree it well.
10. Strain the puree to remove any large pieces of habanero.
11. Add it to the tomatoes.
12. Mix it well and cover it.
13. Chill it in the refrigerator for at least one hour to allow the flavors to blend.
Depending on how hot you like your salsa tomato with habanero, if you like it with a huge kick you can leave the seeds in the pepper habanero. That will really spice up your salsa tomato with habanero.
For some extra freshness if you want you can change one of the cans of tomatoes with habanero salsa out for 1 beefsteak tomato. It’s a great fresh addition and it adds a nice crunchy fresh texture.
3 Fresh Jalapeno Peppers
2 Onions (finely chopped)
2 Tablespoons Garlic (minced)
1 Tablespoon Sugar
2 Teaspoons Sea Salt
1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1 Can Diced Green Chile Pepper (7 ounce)
1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro
2 Limes (juiced)
7 Cans Canned Toma
Wonder® Bread Mushroom Appetizer Croustades - recipes
Healthy Chicken Tenders Recipe
Vegetarian Penne recipes
Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls recipes
Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Easy Kielbasa Skillet Dinner
Basil Turkey Burgers
Mushroom Parmesan recipe
Mushroom Salad recipe
Recipes - Dill Pickle Appetizers
Not So Sloppy Hot Dogs
Savoury Shrimp Linguine
Fish - Oregon Salmon Patties Recipe
Smoked Gouda And Bacon Burgers With Barbecue Sauce
Asian Tofu Cups - recipe