1. In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, oyster sauce, cornstarch, honey, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and salt. Set aside.
2. Heat 1-tablespoon peanut oil in wok over medium high heat.
3. Add ½ cup green onions and onion wedges. Stir-fry 1 minute.
4. Add red bell pepper and carrot to wok. Stir-fry 2 minutes.
5. Add sliced mushrooms and snow peas to wok. Stir-fry 2 minutes.
6. Remove vegetables from wok to bowl.
7. Wipe wok. Heat 1-tablespoon peanut oil in wok over medium high heat.
8. Add chicken to wok. Stir-fry 5 minutes.
9. Add chicken broth mixture, vegetable mixture, pineapple chunks, cashews, and crushed red pepper to wok.
10. Bring chicken cashew stir-fry to a boil. Cook until sauce thickens.
11. Stir in remaining green onions.
12. Serve with rice.
Oyster sauce can be found in the asian or international sections of most supermarkets. It is very common in Chinese cooking. Is perfect for the recipes chicken cashew
Prepare as much as you can in advance before stir-frying. Rinse, drain and cut all vegetables, trim, cut and marinate all meats, and mix up any sauce. Once the cooking starts there is no stopping.
1/2 cup Fat-Free, Reduced-Sodium Chicken Broth
3 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons Cornstarch
1 1/2 tablespoons Honey
1 tablespoon Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
2 teaspoons Rice Wine Vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Salt
2 tablespoons Oil, divided
1 cup chopped Green Onions, div