Home | recipe | Cheesesteak Food - Steak sandwich recipe
Cheesesteak Food - Steak sandwich recipe
1. Heat up a large cast iron skillet or pan over medium low heat.
2. Sauté the onions until they become a glazed crisp texture in 3 tablespoons olive oil.
3. Remove the onions and put them aside.
4. Sauté the red and green peppers along with the mushrooms in 3 tablespoons olive oil until soft but still firm.
5. Add the remaining olive oil and sauté the thinly sliced rib eye steak until it is brown on both sides.
6. Melt the cheese whiz in the microwave.
7. Place 6-8 ounces of meat onto each roll.
8. Place the cooked onions and creamy cheese sauce on top of the steak.
9. Garnish with hot sautéed peppers and mushrooms.
If you really want to get fancy with this already delicious Cheesesteak - Food, replace the button mushrooms with Crimini mushrooms and add a piece of Swiss cheese melted over the top of all the other ingredients.
I recommend you try the two recipes Cheesesteak - Food
1 Thin Rib Eye Steak [24 Ounce]
1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Jar Cheese Whiz
4-5 Hard Italian Rolls
1 Large Spanish Onion, Chopped
1 Large Green Pepper, Sliced
1 Large Red Pepper, Sliced
4 Medium White Mushrooms