Home | recipe | Bacon And Chipotle Potato Salad recipes ! recipesfinder.com
Bacon And Chipotle Potato Salad recipes ! recipesfinder.com
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
2. Add 2 teaspoons salt and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium.
4. Cover and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
5. Drain in a colander.
7. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Chipotle Hot Sauce, mustard, and garlic.
8. Mix well.
9. Place potatoes in a large bowl with bacon and eggs.
10. Add dressing and toss to coat.
11. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours for the flavors to meld.
Hot Sauce Recommendation
If you can’t find a hot sauce with Chipotle Flavors at the local grocery store I recommend just going on line and looking up “Louisiana Chipotle Pepper Hot Sauce.” It comes back with my favorite kind of hot sauce for this recipe anyways! Good luck with your search!
1 1/2 Pound Potatoes (peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes)
3/4 Cup Sour Cream
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons of Hot Sauce with Chipotle Flavors
1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic (finely chopped)
3 Slices Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
2 Hard Boiled Eggs (coarsely chopped)