Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
| recipe | Too Much Chocolate Cake recipe | recipesfinder..com
Too Much Chocolate Cake recipe | recipesfinder..com
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water in a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Pour the batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until the top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool the cake thoroughly in the pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate.
7. Dust the cake with powdered sugar.
1 Package Devil's Food Cake Mix, (18.25 ounce)
1 Package Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix, (5.9 ounce)
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 Cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 Cup Warm Water
2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Powdered Sugar, for garnish
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne