1. Scrape pumpkin flesh into food processor. Discard pumpkin skins.
2. Add chicken stock to food processor. Pulse until pureed.
3. Pour pumpkin mixture into stockpot or large saucepan.
4. Simmer over medium heat.
5. Fold in heavy whipping cream, ground sage, ground nutmeg, and coarse salt.
6. Allow soup to heat through, stirring occasionally.
7. Remove from heat, serve in individual soup bowls. Garnish with dollop of sour cream.
Remember to take the pumpkin seeds and clean them, put them in a bowl put a little butter and salt on them, lay them flat on a baking sheet and bake them in the oven on 300 until they are golden brown.
Go ahead and taste the batter, you can adjust the flavor to your liking because it does not contain any eggs.
2 Small Sugar Pumpkins (halved, seeded, roasted, and cooled)
3 Cups Chicken Stock
3/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Sage
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
1 1/2 Teaspoons Coarse Salt
4 Tablespoons Sour Cream