1. In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, celery, pimentos, onion, red bell pepper and green bell pepper.
2. Add 1/2 to 1 cup dressing and mix well.
3. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Refrigerate until chilled.
5. Toss well before serving.
this recipe is good either hot or cold. If you want to serve it cold then you can make it ahead of time and the flavors will have a chance to marry.
2 Cans Mushrooms (4.5 ounce, sliced)
4 Stalks Celery (chopped)
1 Jar Pimentos (4 ounce)
1 Onion (chopped)
16 Ounces Italian-Style Salad Dressing
1 Large Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
Salt and Pepper to Taste