3. Mix the eggs, chili powder, flour and picante sauce.
4. Stir in the cheese and onion.
5. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture into each one of the cups.
6. Bake them for about 10 minutes or until they are golden brown.
7. Serve them warm or at room temperature with additional picante sauce.
Buy a mild soft, cow’s milk cheese has a high moisture content and is excellent as a melting cheese in quesadillas, sandwiches, and casseroles.
Frittatas are wonderful appetizers. These Italian omelets are made with any extra ingredients being combined with beaten eggs before being cooked. Generally cooked over low heat, flipped and cooked additional time. Sometimes frittatas are finished under the broiler.
1/2 Cup Picante Sauce
1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 Green Onion, chopped