Ingredients for Spaghetti alle Vongole in Bianco! This dish is full of delicious seafood flavors and I guarantee it will transport you straight to the Italian coast. Are you ready to start?
Let's go! Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes Servings:
- 4 Ingredients: 1 pound of spaghetti
- 2 pounds of fresh clams
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste Fresh parsley for garnish
- Start by soaking the clams in salted water for 30 minutes to remove any sand or dirt residue.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the clams and white wine to the pan and cover.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the clams open.
- Remove any closed clams from the pan and discard them.
- Drain the spaghetti and add it to the pan with the clams and sauce.
- Mix everything together until the spaghetti is coated with the sauce.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately
Nutritional values: Calories: 420 | Total fat: 14g | Saturated fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 1513mg | Total carbohydrates: 49g | Dietary fiber: 5g | Sugars: 6g | Protein: 24g Believe me, once you've tried this recipe for Spaghetti alle Vongole in Bianco, it will become a staple in your kitchen.