Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes Total time: 20 minutes
- 200 g of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 250 ml of whole milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- Maple syrup to taste
- In a bowl, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat and lightly grease it with melted butter. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan for each pancake.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, until the pancakes are golden brown.
- Repeat until the batter is used up.
Serve the pancakes with maple syrup to taste.
Nutritional Values: Calories: 308 | Total Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 410mg | Total Carbohydrates: 51g | Dietary Fiber: 1g | Sugars: 13g | Protein: 8g