Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes Serves: 4-6
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- All-purpose flour, for dredging
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, beaten egg, minced garlic, chopped parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls, about the size of a golf ball.
- Dredge each meatball in flour until it is fully coated.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry the meatballs in the hot oil until they are golden brown on all sides, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the meatballs from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 320 | Total Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 327mg | Total Carbohydrates: 9g | Dietary Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 22g