Recipe for Anchovy, Garlic and Olive Bread
1. Dissolve yeast in water. Add sugar and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Place in bowl of kitchen aid and add oil, then flour and salt stirring and kneading in kitchen aid. Add oregano.
3. Knead 8 minutes. Then turn dough onto a working surface and knead 3 minutes by hand.
4. Place in an oiled bowl and turn dough around to coat with oil. Cover with plastic, and let rise 1 hour.
5. Divide dough in 2 ,
6. Roll out each into a rectangle and spread garlic, anchovy paste and olives. Roll jellyroll fashion.
7. Keep rolling to form a thin baguette. Let rise 30 minutes. Brush with a little olive oil.
8. Bake in pre heated 450 oven for 30 minutes .