TURKEY STUFFING Recipe | recipesfinder.com
1. Boil the chestnuts for about 45 m. Clean and wash carefully the turkey inside and out, dry it thoroughly and rub the meat with 1/2 lemon. When the chestnuts are cooked, peel them, Privatel film inside and spezzettatele.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and celery cleaned and finely chopped, then let them season over medium heat. When they are soft, add 1 glass of wine and let evaporate.
3. Cut the bread into cubes and then pour it into the pan, also joining the chopped chestnuts, parsley, marjoram, thyme, salt and pepper. Stir well, let all cook for 5 m. then let cool.
4. When the mixture has cooled, use it to fill the turkey and then sew the opening with kitchen twine. Salt and pepper the turkey outside and tie it with another string, interposing between it and the meat the sprigs of rosemary.
5. Place the turkey in a roasting pan, cover with gauze soaked in cooking oil and bake at 180 degrees, and cook for about an hour.
6. After this time, add the white wine and put in oven for 2 1/2 h, basting occasionally with the cooking liquid. Finally removed the gauze and cook for about twenty minutes. Before you bring to the table, let it cool for a few minutes.