Home | recipe | Grilled potato salad recipe | recipesfinder.com
Grilled potato salad recipe | recipesfinder.com
1. Put the potatoes in a large bowl and toss with 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and approximately 2 tablespoons of grill seasoning and rosemary.
2. Grill the potatoes for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
3. While the potatoes are cooking, combine oranges and red onion and dress with red wine vinegar and some extra-virgin olive oil.
4. Remove the potatoes from the grill to the dressed oranges and onions, toss to coat. When you grill potatoes they will be slightly drier than when you use other methods of cooking. By adding the potatoes to the dressing while they are hot, they really will soak in the dressing.
5. When ready to serve, add the arugula to the potatoes and toss to distribute.
Here are a few tips about Rosemary. What an abundant amount of pungency this little piney flavor adds. Fish, lamb, beef, game and all sorts of poultry go amazingly well with this delicious herb. Remember to always finely chop the herbs without the stems (they are pungent and sour) but they also go so well with many vegetables. Try making dishes with peas, mushrooms, and spinach. You will make your guests come back for more. You can also mix Rosemary with parsley and chives…they mix very well!
One medium naval orange contains 60 calories, zero fat, zero cholesterol, is high in dietary fiber, calcium, and vitamin C. So serve this healthy recipe to your children to get the recommended nutritional value for the day without having to force fee them…heee heee!
4 Large Yukon Gold Potatoes (sliced 1/4-inch thick)
5 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
2 Tablespoons Grill Seasoning Blend
2 Tablespoons Rosemary Leaves (3 sprigs, stripped and chopped)
2 Navel Oranges (peeled and chopped)
1 Small Red Onion (thinly sliced)
4-5 Cups Arugula (chopped, 2 bunches)