All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Zesty Lemon Pound Cake recipe | recipesfinder.com
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour 10-cup Bundt pan.
3. In a microwave safe bowl on medium high heat melt the white morsels for 1 minute.
4. Stir the mixture.
5. Microwave for an additional 10 to 20-second interval.
6. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
7. Cool slightly.
8. In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
9. In large mixer bowl beat the butter, sugar and vanilla until it is creamy.
10. Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
11. Beat in the lemon peel and melted morsels.
12. Gradually beat in flour mixture alternately with buttermilk.
13. Pour into the prepared Bundt pan.
14. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean.
15. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
16. Combine the powdered sugar and lemon juice in small bowl.
17. Make holes in cake with wooden pick; pour half of lemon glaze over cake.
18. Let stand for 5 minutes.
19. Invert onto plate.
20. Make holes in top of cake.
21. Pour remaining glaze over cake.
22. Cool completely before serving.
First add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the butter and sugar called for in the recipe before mixing the rest of the ingredients. Helps make the cake lighter.
Most cake recipes call for all-purpose flour. Some recipes will specify cake flour. Cake flour is lower in protein and makes a finer, softer cake.
1 Package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
2 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Butter (softened)
1 1/2 Cups Granulated Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
3 Large Eggs
3 Tablespoons Lemon Peel (about 3 medium lemons, grated)
1 1/3 Cups Buttermilk
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram