Too Much Chocolate Cake recipe | recipesfinder..com
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water in a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Pour the batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until the top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool the cake thoroughly in the pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate.
7. Dust the cake with powdered sugar.