All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Too Much Chocolate Cake recipe | recipesfinder..com
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water in a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Pour the batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until the top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool the cake thoroughly in the pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate.
7. Dust the cake with powdered sugar.
1 Package Devil's Food Cake Mix, (18.25 ounce)
1 Package Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix, (5.9 ounce)
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 Cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 Cup Warm Water
2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Powdered Sugar, for garnish
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne