Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your recipe in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Strawberry Lemon recipe | recipesfinder.com
1. Combine the strawberries and sugar in a small bowl.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving.
3. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
4. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5. Combine the milk, egg yolk and lemon peel.
6. Stir into the crumb mixture until a soft dough forms.
7. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10 times.
8. Divide the dough in half.
9. Gently pat or roll each half into a 3/4-in.-thick circle.
10. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
11. Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
12. Remove to a wire rack and let cool for 15 minutes.
13. Combine the butter and lemon peel in a small bowl.
14. Set aside.
15. Beat the whipping cream until it begins to thicken in a small mixing bowl.
16. Add the sugar and beat until a stiff peak forms.
17. To assemble, split the shortcakes in half.
18. Place the cake bottoms on dessert plates.
19. Spread each with lemon butter.
20. Top each with a fourth of the strawberries and whipped cream.
21. Cover with shortcake top and remaining berries and cream.
1 1/2 Cups Fresh Strawberries, sliced
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
2 Tablespoons White Sugar
3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoons Cold Butter
3 Tablespoons Whole Milk
1 Egg Yolk, beaten
3/4 Teaspoon Grated Lemon Peel
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne