All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Rhubarb Upside Down Cake recipe | recipesfinder.com
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch pan with shortening.
3. Place the chopped rhubarb on the bottom of the greased 9x13 inch pan.
4. Sprinkle sugar evenly over the rhubarb.
5. Sprinkle marshmallows over rhubarb and sugar.
6. Prepare the cake mix according to the instructions on the package.
7. Pour the batter over the rhubarb and marshmallows in the pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
9. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto serving dish so that rhubarb is on top.
1 Package Yellow Cake Mix
6 Cups Rhubarb, chopped
1 Cup White Sugar
3 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne