Rhubarb Upside Down Cake recipe | recipesfinder.com
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch pan with shortening.
3. Place the chopped rhubarb on the bottom of the greased 9x13 inch pan.
4. Sprinkle sugar evenly over the rhubarb.
5. Sprinkle marshmallows over rhubarb and sugar.
6. Prepare the cake mix according to the instructions on the package.
7. Pour the batter over the rhubarb and marshmallows in the pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
9. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto serving dish so that rhubarb is on top.