2. Line 24 regular size muffin cups with foil liners.
3. Put 1 piece of candy in the center of each muffin cup.
4. Beat the first 6 ingredients for 2 minutes or until creamy in a large bowl.
5. Beat in eggs until blended.
6. Stir in the food color, vinegar and buttermilk in a 2 cup measure until blended.
7. Beat in flour alternating with buttermilk mixture and beat until the mixture is blended.
8. Spoon 1/4 cup batter over the candy into each of the cups.
9. Bake 25 for minutes or until each are done.
10. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes then remove from the pan.
11. Cool them completely on a wire rack.
12. While the cupcakes are cooling in a medium bowl beat the cream cheese and the butter until smooth and creamy.
13. Add the confectioners’ sugar and vanilla.
14. Beat until smooth and fluffy.
15. Frost the cupcakes and Sprinkle with the heart shaped decorations.
16. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
3/4 Cup Butter (softened)
1 1/2 Cups Sugar
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
2 Large Eggs
1 Cup Buttermilk
2 Tablespoon Liquid Red Food Color
2 Teaspoon White Vinegar
2 1/2 Cups Cake Flour
2 Bricks each Cream Cheese (softened, 8 oz