All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Peach Shortcake recipe | recipesfinder.com
1. Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and ground ginger in a bowl.
2. Cut in the cold butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Add the whole milk, stirring only until moistened.
4. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10 times.
5. Pat the dough evenly into a greased 8-in. round baking pan.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove from pan to cool on a wire rack.
8. Just before serving, combine the peaches, 4 tablespoons of brown sugar and ginger.
9. Whip the cream with the remaining brown sugar until it is stiff.
10. Split the shortcake into two layers.
11. Place the bottom layer on a serving platter.
12. Spoon half of the peach mixture over the shortcake.
13. Top with half of the cream.
14. Cover with the second shortcake layer and remaining peach mixture.
15. Garnish with the remaining cream.
16. Top with toasted pecans.
Ginger reduces inflammation and also helps lower cholesterol and is believed to have anti-cancer properties.
Add a sprig of mint to the top before you serve your guests. It adds a burst of gorgeous green color, and it tastes wonderful with the shortcake and peaches and cream.
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
1/2 Cup Cold Butter
2/3 Cup Whole Milk
1 1/2 Pounds Fresh Peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
6 Tablespoons Packed Brown Sugar, divided
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram