All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Chocolate Trifle recipe | recipesfinder.com
1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely.
2. Cut into 1 inch squares.
3. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk.
4. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain.
5. In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping.
6. Repeat layers.
7. Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish.
8. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
1 Package Brownie Mix (19.8 ounce)
1 Package Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix (3.9 ounce)
1/2 Cup Water
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 ounce)
1 Container Frozen Whipped Topping (8 ounce, thawed)
1 Container Frozen Whipped Topping (12 ounce, thawed)
1 Bar Chocolate Candy (1
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne