Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your recipe in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Blueberry Shortcake | recipesfinder.com
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3. In a mixing bowl, cream the sugar and butter together.
4. Stir in the eggs, one at a time, and beating thoroughly after each.
5. Stir in the flour and vanilla, and mix well.
6. Spread the batter over the prepared baking sheet to form a rectangle.
7. Use a knife to mark off 12 squares.
8. Use a spoon to make a small well in each square.
9. Place 1 tablespoon pie filling in each well.
10. Bake in the preheated oven until the tops are light brown which usually takes about 25 minutes.
11. Cool the shortcake on the pan for 15 minutes.
12. Cut into 12 squares and enjoy.
1 1/2 Cups White Sugar
1 Cup Butter
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Can Blueberry Pie Filling, (16 ounce)
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne