Blueberry Shortcake | recipesfinder.com
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3. In a mixing bowl, cream the sugar and butter together.
4. Stir in the eggs, one at a time, and beating thoroughly after each.
5. Stir in the flour and vanilla, and mix well.
6. Spread the batter over the prepared baking sheet to form a rectangle.
7. Use a knife to mark off 12 squares.
8. Use a spoon to make a small well in each square.
9. Place 1 tablespoon pie filling in each well.
10. Bake in the preheated oven until the tops are light brown which usually takes about 25 minutes.
11. Cool the shortcake on the pan for 15 minutes.
12. Cut into 12 squares and enjoy.