Banana Split Cake recipe | recipesfinder.com
1. MIX crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the butter.
2. In the bottom of a 13x9-inch pan press the mixture firmly on the bottom.
3. Freeze for 10 minutes.
4. Beat ¾ cup of the remaining the sugar and cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until it is blended well.
5. Spread the mixer very carefully over the crust.
6. Top it with pineapple.
7. Slice 4 of the bananas.
8. Arrange over pineapple.
9. In a medium bowl pour the milk.
10. Add the dry pudding mixes.
11. Beat with a wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
12. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
13. Spread over banana layer in pan.
14. Top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
15. Sprinkle with pecans.
16. Refrigerate 5 hours.
17. Slice remaining 2 bananas just before serving.
18. Arrange over dessert.
19. Store any leftover dessert in refrigerator.