Spicy Salmon Salad recipe | recipesfinder.com
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Clean salmon filet.
3. Place on a baking tray.
4. Dash olive oil over and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.
5. Let cool for at least 15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, prepare dressing.
7. In a small bowl mix fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and chopped chilies.
8. Set aside.
9. Clean lettuce leaves thoroughly and cut into bite-size pieces.
10. Put the lettuce on a serving tray and put them in the refrigerator.
11. Transfer the baked salmon filet into a big bowl and remove the skin.
12. Use a fork to break up the salmon meat into large chunks.
13. Pour the prepared dressing over the salmon, along with the sliced onion, tomato and 1/2 cup of the mint leaves.
14. Toss lightly with a spoon until it is well mixed.
15. Place the mixture on the refrigerated lettuce leaves and garnish with the remaining mint leaves and tomato wedges.
16. Serve immediately.
If you can’t find Thai Chilies’ In your local grocery store a great substitution is a Serrano chili which is available in almost all markets.
You don’t just have to eat this recipe as a salad. It is also awesome on toast as a sandwich filling. Try it you’ll love it. Just add some mayo, onion and tomato and add some chips and you’ll have one heck of a lunch.