All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Parmesan Baked Salmon | recipesfinder.com
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix the mayonnaise, the grated parmesan cheese and the cayenne pepper until it is well blended and set it aside.
3. Place the salmon on a piece of foil-lined in a shallow baking dish.
4. Drizzle it evenly with the lemon juice.
5. Top it with the cheese mixture.
6. Spread it to evenly to cover the salmon.
7. Sprinkle with cracker the cracker crumbs.
8. Bake it in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
4 Salmon Fillets (1 pound, skin removed)
2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
10 RITZ Crackers (crushed)
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne