Parmesan Baked Salmon | recipesfinder.com
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix the mayonnaise, the grated parmesan cheese and the cayenne pepper until it is well blended and set it aside.
3. Place the salmon on a piece of foil-lined in a shallow baking dish.
4. Drizzle it evenly with the lemon juice.
5. Top it with the cheese mixture.
6. Spread it to evenly to cover the salmon.
7. Sprinkle with cracker the cracker crumbs.
8. Bake it in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.