Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your recipe in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Grilled Lemon Basil Salmon recipe | recipesfinder.com
1. Heat the grill.
2. Sprinkle the salmon with the fresh cracked black pepper and the sea salt.
3. Stir all the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
4. Put lots of oil on the grill grate.
5. You are going to place the salmon skin side up on the grill using medium heat.
6. If you are using a charcoal grill you want to keep the salmon approximately 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
7. Grill 6 minutes; turn and top with the basil mixture.
8. Grill 4 to 6 minutes or until the salmon just begins to flake.
4 Salmon Fillets (5- to 6-ouce, 1 inch thick)
1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil (minced)
2 Tablespoons Fresh chives (chopped)
1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Lemon Peel (grated)
2 Teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne