Grilled Lemon Basil Salmon recipe | recipesfinder.com
1. Heat the grill.
2. Sprinkle the salmon with the fresh cracked black pepper and the sea salt.
3. Stir all the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
4. Put lots of oil on the grill grate.
5. You are going to place the salmon skin side up on the grill using medium heat.
6. If you are using a charcoal grill you want to keep the salmon approximately 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
7. Grill 6 minutes; turn and top with the basil mixture.
8. Grill 4 to 6 minutes or until the salmon just begins to flake.