Home | Recipe | Grilled Alaska Salmon Burgers | recipesfinder.com
Grilled Alaska Salmon Burgers | recipesfinder.com
1. Drain and flake the salmon.
2. Combine the lemon juice and mustard.
3. Blend the flaked salmon with the breadcrumbs, green onions, and the lemon juice/mustard mixture.
4. Mix in the egg whites until well blended.
5. Form the mixture into 4 patties and cook on a lightly oiled grill or sauté them in a skillet until golden brown on both sides.
6. Serve each burger on a bun with lettuce, tomato slices, and condiments as desired.
7. The skin and tiny soft bones are totally ok to eat just mix them in with all the other ingredients.
These burgers are great served with potato salad. We all have a great potato salad recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation.
This is going to sound really weird but instead of using bread crumbs trying using crushed up croutons like ranch flavored or garlic flavored. It gives them a little added punch and it’s wonderful.
1 Can Alaska Salmon (14-3/4 ounce can, or 2 7-1/2 can)
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
1-1/2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
3/4 Cups Dry Breadcrumbs
1/2 Cup Green Onions (sliced)
3 Egg Whites