1. Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove 1/2 Cup into a saucepan and simmer until it is heated through.
4. Set aside the remaining mixture for basting.
5. Sprinkle the salmon with lemon-pepper.
6. Place on grill with the skin side down.
7. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
8. Brush with the reserved brown sugar mixture.
9. Grill 10 to 15 minutes longer, basting occasionally, until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
10. Serve with the warmed sauce.