All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
1. Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove 1/2 Cup into a saucepan and simmer until it is heated through.
4. Set aside the remaining mixture for basting.
5. Sprinkle the salmon with lemon-pepper.
6. Place on grill with the skin side down.
7. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
8. Brush with the reserved brown sugar mixture.
9. Grill 10 to 15 minutes longer, basting occasionally, until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
10. Serve with the warmed sauce.
1 1/2 Cups Packed Brown Sugar
6 Tablespoons Butter (melted)
4 1/2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
2 1/4 Teaspoons Dill Weed
3/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1 Salmon Fillet (about 2 pounds)
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram