Salmon And Potato
1. Grease the Crockpot with Crisco.
2. Place half of the potatoes in the Crock pot.
3. Sprinkle with half of the flour, salt and pepper.
4. Cover with half the salmon; sprinkle with half the onion.
5. Repeat layers in order.
6. Combine soup and water.
7. Pour over potato-salmon mixture.
8. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
9. Cover and cook on Low for 7 to 10 hours.
This is a great recipe because you just throw all the ingredients in the pot before you go to work in the morning and when you get home at night you have dinner all ready.