Chicken Tortellini Soup
1. In a large saucepan, combine stock, vegetables and seasoning.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Add the tortellini and then reduce heat.
4. Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables and tortellinis are tender.
5. Add the chicken stock and heat through.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You can absolutely use any type of tortellini that you’d like. My personal favorite is Portobello mushroom tortellini, spinach and ricotta cheese, and of course you can always use chicken tortellini.
If you aren't a fan of thyme leaves you can use the same amount of either marjoram and basil depending on what you and your family’s preference is.