All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Cream of asparagus soup
1. Over medium-low heat in a medium saucepan, cook leek or onions in butter until tender.
2. Add flour and stir until well incorporated.
3. Add chicken broth, chopped asparagus and parsley.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
5. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, or
6. until asparagus is tender.
7. Carefully, working with about 1 to 2 cups at a time, blend or process until smooth.
8. Return to the saucepan and add cream.
9. Heat through.
10. Add a dash of pepper and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt.
11. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Leek (thinly sliced)
2 Tablespoons Flour
2 Cups Chicken Broth
1 Pound Asparagus (trimmed, chopped)
2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley (chopped)
1 Cup Heavy Cream
Salt and Fresh Crack Black Pepper
Fresh Parsley for Garnish (chopped)
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne