Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your recipe in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Cream of asparagus soup
1. Over medium-low heat in a medium saucepan, cook leek or onions in butter until tender.
2. Add flour and stir until well incorporated.
3. Add chicken broth, chopped asparagus and parsley.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
5. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, or
6. until asparagus is tender.
7. Carefully, working with about 1 to 2 cups at a time, blend or process until smooth.
8. Return to the saucepan and add cream.
9. Heat through.
10. Add a dash of pepper and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt.
11. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Leek (thinly sliced)
2 Tablespoons Flour
2 Cups Chicken Broth
1 Pound Asparagus (trimmed, chopped)
2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley (chopped)
1 Cup Heavy Cream
Salt and Fresh Crack Black Pepper
Fresh Parsley for Garnish (chopped)
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne