Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
| recipe | Cream of asparagus soup
Cream of asparagus soup
1. Over medium-low heat in a medium saucepan, cook leek or onions in butter until tender.
2. Add flour and stir until well incorporated.
3. Add chicken broth, chopped asparagus and parsley.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
5. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, or
6. until asparagus is tender.
7. Carefully, working with about 1 to 2 cups at a time, blend or process until smooth.
8. Return to the saucepan and add cream.
9. Heat through.
10. Add a dash of pepper and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt.
11. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Leek (thinly sliced)
2 Tablespoons Flour
2 Cups Chicken Broth
1 Pound Asparagus (trimmed, chopped)
2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley (chopped)
1 Cup Heavy Cream
Salt and Fresh Crack Black Pepper
Fresh Parsley for Garnish (chopped)
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne