Cinnamon Peach Soup
1. Drop the peaches in a pot of boiling water and boil for 30 seconds.
2. Rinse them under cold water and slip off the skins.
3. Pit the peaches and coarsely chop them.
4. Tie the cloves, allspice, and cardamom in cheesecloth (or wrap in foil and pierce with fork).
5. Combine the peaches, spice bundle, orange juice, lime juice, honey, cinnamon, and ginger in a heavy saucepan.
6. You may need to adjust the amount of the brown sugar depend on the sweetness of the peaches.
7. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until the fruit is very soft.
8. Remove the spice bundle and let the soup cool to room temperature.
9. Puree the soup in a blender and chill.
10. Just before serving, whisk in the yogurt and candied ginger.
11. Correct the seasoning, adding brown sugar and lime juice to taste.
12. Serve in your favorite serving bowl.
13. Garnish each with a few sprigs of mint.