Chicken curry - Dish
1. Boil 2 cups of water.
2. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in the top part of a double boiler over the boiling water.
3. Mix in the flour until smooth.
4. Gradually stir in the bouillon cubes and make sure they are dissolved in the boiling water.
5. Whisk until thickened and smooth.
6. Stir in the light cream.
7. When the soup is hot, ladle out 3 tablespoons into a cup and stir curry powder into it until smooth.
8. Stir back into soup.
9. Repeat if a stronger curry flavor is preferred.
10. Stir in chicken meat, cover, and keep soup hot over boiling water.
11. Fry coconut in remaining 2 tablespoons butter, stirring, over very low heat.
12. Watch carefully, as it browns quickly.
13. Take from heat as soon as it starts to brown.
14. The heat of the pan will continue to brown it.
15. Drain on paper towels.
16. Whip heavy cream with the salt.
17. Serve soup in wide cups or plates.
18. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle coconut over the cream.
19. The soup can also be served chilled.
20. Chill it after chicken has been added.
21. Serve with cream and coconut in the same way.