Cream cheese potatoes
1. Bring broth potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery to boil.
2. The reduce the heat.
3. Next you want to cover and simmer it for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Using the back of a fork, mash potatoes slightly.
5. Mix the cornstarch and 1/4 cup of the evaporated milk and mix until smooth.
6. Mix into the potato mixture.
7. Add the remaining evaporated milk.
8. Cook and stir until it has thickened and is nice and bubbly.
9. Cook and stir for about a minute more.
10. Slowly stir in the cheddar and sharp cheddar cheeses.
11. Cook and stir until everything is all nice and melted.
If you want to cut down on your calories you can use reduced fat cheeses. Still tastes great and won’t make you feel bad wanting to eat another bowl.
Let me tell you…this soup is so delicious and creamy it tastes wonderful dipping a nice toasted turkey sandwich in it. Or try any sandwich that is your favorite. They all taste yummy!