All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
1. In a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
2. Stir in the flour.
3. Cook the rough for 3 minutes over low heat.
4. Stir constantly.
5. Cool and set aside.
6. Wash and trim off tough part.
7. Separate and the broccoli cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
8. Sauté the onion in 2 tablespoons of butter until tender.
9. Stir in the Broccoli.
10. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
11. Stir in the broth heating until simmering.
12. Stir small amount of liquid into the cooked rough.
13. Return the mixture to a saucepan; stirring until smooth.
14. Simmer, covered until the broccoli is tender, which takes about 30 minutes.
15. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
16. Puree the mixture in a electric blender.
17. Return to the saucepan.
18. Blend the cream into the soup.
19. Add salt and pepper as desired.
2 Tablespoons Butter
2 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
1 Bunch Fresh Broccoli, (10 ounce)
1 Small Onion, chopped finely
2 Tablespoon Butter
1 Quart Chicken Broth
1/2 Cup Heavy Cream, warmed
Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram