Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your recipe in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
| Recipe | Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Butter and flour 2 (6-cup) cupcake pans.
3. Dissolve coffee crystals in water. Add to large bowl. Cool.
4. Add chocolate fudge cake mix, vegetable oil and eggs to bowl with coffee.
5. Beat with hand mixer 2 minutes, until well blended.
6. Spoon batter into muffin cups until each cup is half full.
7. Place 1 caramel candy in center of batter. Spoon remaining batter over caramels.
8. Bake 12 minutes, until cakes have puffed.
9. Cool cupcakes on wire rack 15 minutes.
10. Remove cupcakes from tins and cool completely.
11. Cut tops off cupcakes. Reserve tops and bottoms.
12. Frost cupcake tops with chocolate frosting.
13. Spread 1-tablespoon marshmallow creme atop each cupcake bottom.
14. Dust tops with cocoa powder and sprinkle with coconut.
15. Place tops on bottoms.
Butter for greasing pan
Flour for flouring pan
1 1/3 cups hot Water
2 tablespoons Instant Coffee Crystals
1 (18.3 ounces) box Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
12 soft Caramel Candies, unwrapped
1 (16 ounces) container Chocolate
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne