1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Butter and flour 2 (6-cup) cupcake pans.
3. Dissolve coffee crystals in water. Add to large bowl. Cool.
4. Add chocolate fudge cake mix, vegetable oil and eggs to bowl with coffee.
5. Beat with hand mixer 2 minutes, until well blended.
6. Spoon batter into muffin cups until each cup is half full.
7. Place 1 caramel candy in center of batter. Spoon remaining batter over caramels.
8. Bake 12 minutes, until cakes have puffed.
9. Cool cupcakes on wire rack 15 minutes.
10. Remove cupcakes from tins and cool completely.
11. Cut tops off cupcakes. Reserve tops and bottoms.
12. Frost cupcake tops with chocolate frosting.
13. Spread 1-tablespoon marshmallow creme atop each cupcake bottom.
14. Dust tops with cocoa powder and sprinkle with coconut.
15. Place tops on bottoms.