chocolate with white
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Make cupcakes according to box directions
3. Microwave vanilla baking chips 4-5 minutes on 50% microwave setting. Stopping to stir at 2-minute mark.
4. Stir until smooth; cool 5 minutes.
5. Stir frosting into melted vanilla until well blended.
6. Immediately frost or pipe frosting on cupcakes.
White vanilla baking chips are a blend of sugar, milk solids, shortening, and vanilla flavoring. You could substitute with white chocolate chips, if necessary.
Mini-cupcakes bake in half the time that regular cupcakes do, usually around 10 minutes.