All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Cream shortening and sugar in mixing bowl. Beat in vanilla.
3. Combine all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Add flour mixture to creamed shortening alternately with milk.
5. Beat in egg whites.
6. Fill paper lined muffin tin cups half full.
7. Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
8. Cool 10 minutes before removing from muffin to wire rack.
9. Frost and decorate.
For best tasting results use a pure or natural vanilla extract and avoid imitation.
1/2 cup Shortening
1-1/2 cups Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
3-1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Salt
1 cup Milk
4 Egg Whites
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram