Chinese stir fry
1. Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in skillet until very hot.
2. Add pork and crushed red pepper, stir fry until lightly browned, remove to a platter.
3. Heat remaining oil in skillet.
4. Add mushrooms, stir fry until edges are brown.
5. Stir in peas, stir fry until tender.
6. Push veggies to edges of skillet.
7. Put garlic and ginger in middle, cook 30 seconds.
8. Add stir fry sauce.
9. Add pork and oranges, stir to mix.
10. Heat through.
11. Serve over cooked white rice.
Save the juice from the Mandarin Orange can to pour over sliced fruit or as a natural sweetener to your cereal. It is good for a variety of uses.
When stir-frying vegetables, cook the toughest and thinnest vegetables for a longer period than the softer, leafy vegetables. Vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, and cabbage need to be cooked longer than bok choy, which in turn is cooked longer than snow peas or bean sprouts.