Pork And Peas | recipesfinder.com
1. Combine soy sauce, honey, minced fresh ginger and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
2. Add pork and 3 tablespoons of soy sauce mixture to ziplock bag and seal. Turn to coat.
3. Refrigerate pork 1 hour.
4. Cover remaining marinade and refrigerate.
5. Heat wok over medium high heat. Add oil to wok.
6. Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
7. Add pork to wok. Stir-fry 6 minutes. Remove pork from wok.
8. Add cornstarch, orange juice and cider vinegar to reserved marinade. Stir to combine.
9. Wipe wok.
10. Add snow peas to wok. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes until crisp tender.
11. Add garlic and orange peel to wok.
12. Stir in cornstarch mixture.
13. Bring to a boil, and cook 1-2 minutes until sauce thickens.
14. Return pork to wok and heat through.