All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Pork And Peas | recipesfinder.com
1. Combine soy sauce, honey, minced fresh ginger and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
2. Add pork and 3 tablespoons of soy sauce mixture to ziplock bag and seal. Turn to coat.
3. Refrigerate pork 1 hour.
4. Cover remaining marinade and refrigerate.
5. Heat wok over medium high heat. Add oil to wok.
6. Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
7. Add pork to wok. Stir-fry 6 minutes. Remove pork from wok.
8. Add cornstarch, orange juice and cider vinegar to reserved marinade. Stir to combine.
9. Wipe wok.
10. Add snow peas to wok. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes until crisp tender.
11. Add garlic and orange peel to wok.
12. Stir in cornstarch mixture.
13. Bring to a boil, and cook 1-2 minutes until sauce thickens.
14. Return pork to wok and heat through.
2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons Honey
1 1/2 teaspoons Minced Fresh Ginger Root
1/2 to 1 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
3/4 pound Pork Tenderloin, cut into 2-inch strips
2 teaspoons Canola Oil
1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
1/3 cup Orange Juice
2 tablespoons Cider V
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram