All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Moo goo gai pan - Dish
1. Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips 2 to 3 inches long.
2. Place the chicken strips in a bowl.
3. Add the soy sauce, dark soy sauce, black pepper, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch.
4. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Combine the oyster sauce and chicken broth in a bowl.
6. Whisk in 2 teaspoons cornstarch.
7. Set aside.
8. Heat a wok or skillet until it is nearly smoking.
9. Add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
10. When the oil is hot, add the ginger.
11. Stir-fry for 10 seconds, add the onion.
12. Stir-fry the onion for about 2 minutes, until it begins to soften.
13. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute.
14. Add the rice wine or dry sherry.
15. Add the celery and sprinkle the salt over.
16. Stir-fry for another minute.
17. Remove the vegetables from the pan.
18. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in the wok or skillet.
19. When the oil is hot, add the garlic.
20. Stir-fry for 10 seconds, then add the chicken.
21. Let brown for a minute, then stir-fry until the chicken strips are white and nearly cooked through.
22. Push the chicken to the sides of the wok or skillet.
23. Add the sauce in the middle of the pan and bring to a boil, stir quickly to thicken.
24. Add the vegetables back into the pan. Stir-fry for another minute to mix all the ingredients together.
25. Make sure the chicken is cooked through.
26. Serve hot.
3/4 lb boneless/skinless Chicken Breast
1 1/2 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Dark Soy Sauce
Black Pepper to taste
3 1/2 Teaspoon Cornstarch, divided
1 1/2 Tablespoon oyster sauce
1/3 Cups Chicken Broth
4 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil (can substitute Canola Oil)
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne