All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
Pork Stir Fry
1. Combine cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic and ground ginger in small bowl, Stir until smooth. Set aside.
2. Add vegetable oil to hot wok.
3. Add pork to wok. Stir-fry 5 minutes.
4. Add onion, snow peas, and red bell pepper. Stir-fry 3-5 minutes until vegetables crisp tender.
5. Add orange juice mixture to wok. Cook 2 minutes to thicken sauce.
6. Serve over rice.
Pork tenderloin is one of the leanest cuts of pork you can purchase and perfect for this recipe.
Cut stir-fry meats and vegetables into even sized pieces for the best stir-frying results.
1 tablespoon Cornstarch
1 cup Orange Juice
2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
1 pound Pork Tenderloin, cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
1 small Onion, chopped
1/4 pound Snow Peas or Pea Pods
1/4 cup chopped Re
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram