Pork Stir Fry
1. Combine cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic and ground ginger in small bowl, Stir until smooth. Set aside.
2. Add vegetable oil to hot wok.
3. Add pork to wok. Stir-fry 5 minutes.
4. Add onion, snow peas, and red bell pepper. Stir-fry 3-5 minutes until vegetables crisp tender.
5. Add orange juice mixture to wok. Cook 2 minutes to thicken sauce.
6. Serve over rice.
Pork tenderloin is one of the leanest cuts of pork you can purchase and perfect for this recipe.
Cut stir-fry meats and vegetables into even sized pieces for the best stir-frying results.