All raw recipe
Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
find your Appetizers in Recipes Finder
Cook your recipes with recipes finder
Healthy Ginger Pear Endive Juice
Healthy Spring Green Smoothie
Healthy Minty Matcha Juice
Mango orange vanilla yogurt smoothie
chicken roast recipe
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Add garlic, peanut oil, fresh lemon juice, coarse salt, red pepper flakes, Chinese five-spice powder and minced ginger, Pulse to form paste.
3. Stir sesame seeds into paste.
4. Rub whole chicken with paste.
5. Place chicken on rack above roasting pan (add ¼ cup water to roasting pan).
6. Roast 1 hour, basting and turning chicken occasionally.
7. Remove chicken from oven. Allow to stand 5 minutes.
8. With very sharp knife, slit chicken into 6 pieces.
9. Serve with plum sauce on the side.
2 large Garlic Cloves, peeled and minced
2 teaspoons Coarse Salt
1 whole (5 pounds) Roaster Chicken, insides removed, fat trimmed away
1 tablespoon Freshly Minced Ginger
1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
4 tablespoon Peanut Oil
1 teaspoon Chinese Five-Spice Powder
Seguici su facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Seguici su Instagram