1. Add oil to large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add beef to skillet and brown, stirring occasionally.
3. Add chopped onion, sliced celery, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and beef bouillon cubes to skillet.
4. Cook 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
5. Add green bell pepper. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 5 minutes.
6. Add cornstarch with water in small bowl. Stir to combine.
7. Add cornstarch mixture to beef. Add soy sauce. Cook until sauce thickens.
8. Serve with hot cooked rice.
You can substitute just about any cut of lean beef steak for the beef steak chuck. Be careful not to overcook.
Unless otherwise specified, for thickening sauces, mix cornstarch and water in a 1 to 2 ratio. Mix 1 cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water.
2 pounds Boneless Beef Chuck, fat trimmed, cut into thin strips.
2 tablespoons Oil
2 large Onions, chopped
1 1/2 cups sliced Celery
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 teaspoon Salt
1/8 teaspoon Pepper
2 Beef Bouillon Cubes, dissolved in 1 cup hot water
6 large Green Bell Peppe