1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Add vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, water, salt, paprika, red pepper, pepper, chili powder and tomato sauce to small bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Place spareribs meat side down in roasting pan.
4. Cover ribs with onion slices.
5. Pour barbecue sauce over ribs.
6. Cover and bake 1-1/2 hours.
7. Remove cover. Bake additional 10 minutes.
Boneless or bone-in ribs both work well in this slow roast rib recipe, at barbecue.
The two most important elements in Chinese cooking are a sharp knife or cleaver, and a hot wok or stove. Is important for the recipes barbecue ribs.