Cinese food recipe
health and Dietetic recipe
BBQ recipe And Sauce
Drink and Beverage
Pokemon go Drink Recipes
Lo mein - Dish
Lo mein - Dish
1. Cut the chicken into 2 inch thin strips.
2. Add the light soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, sesame oil and the cornstarch.
3. Marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
4. Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl and put aside.
5. Boil the noodles until they are tender but still firm.
6. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
7. Cut the carrot into thin strips to match the chicken.
8. Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly under cold water.
9. Drain thoroughly.
10. Heat 1 tbsp oil over medium high to high heat.
11. Add the garlic, stir-fry for a few seconds until aromatic.
12. Add the chicken.
13. Stir-fry the chicken until ¾ cooked.
14. If more oil is needed try adding 1 Tablespoon of water.
15. Remove the chicken.
16. Clean out the wok.
17. Heat 2 tablespoons oil and the salt in the wok.
18. Add the carrots and mushrooms.
19. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
20. Add the chicken.
21. Add the noodles, stirring to mix in with the other ingredients.
22. Add the sauce into the wok, mixing with the other ingredients.
23. Cook for 2 more minutes.
24. Taste and add salt or pepper if desired.
25. Serve hot.
1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 Teaspoons Light Soy Sauce
1 Teaspoon Rice Wine or Dry Sherry
1/4 Teaspoon Sesame Seed oil
1 Teaspoon Cornstarch
3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
2 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
3/4 Teaspoon Sugar
Find restaurants in:
Most popular search Restaurant:
Restaurant in New York
Restaurant in Miami
Restaurant in Washington
Restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant in Las Vegas/a>
Restaurant in Toronto
Restaurant in Calgary
Restaurant in Sidney
Restaurant in Canberra
Restaurant in Victoria
Restaurant in Melbourne