beef broccoli - with Oyster Sauce
1. Marinate the beef for 20 minutes.
2. Set the wok over high heat until it is hot.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
4. Add the beef to the oil.
5. Stir fry the beef until it shows no pink.
6. Remove it and set aside.
7. Heat wok add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
8. Add the ginger, garlic and the all of the vegetables and stir fry for 1 minute.
9. Sprinkle in some with rice wine.
10. Pour in the beef stock.
11. Cover and cook for 4 minutes.
12. Add the beef and all the remaining seasoning.
13. Mix well until the mixture has thickened.
amazing beef and broccoli with oyster sauce is the good that you marinate your meat the more flavor it will have. If you have time try marinating your beef over night.